Rhian0000
Hello lovelies!

I have got a new blog, one that isn’t Twilight specific, where I can share all of my loves. I will blog about books that I read, films or shows that I watch, music that I listen to, food that I eat… anything and everything that I think is good enough to want to share with you.

In case you haven’t already guessed, I like to express myself through the written word, and seen as I don’t have the time to write at the moment I’ll come here to share my thoughts and interests to satisfy my muse. It’s up to you if you want to read about them.

I don’t live a particularly glamorous life, I don’t have much money, a big house or a gorgeous man, but I do have things in my life that I love. I love stories that move me to tears, films that capture my imagination and food and drink that makes me moan. So if your interested sign up to my e-mail alerts to the right.

Rhian
xx
3 Responses
  1. Ange Says:

    Just signed up bb... Can't wait for you to start posting... lol I have a feeling I'll end up reading something I wouldn't normally read thanks to you


  2. Rhian0000 Says:

    I just knew that you would give me my first comment :) I will probably post on here a lot more regularly that on my other blog. There is always something that I am up to.

    Thanks for all your help on this.

    *smooch*

    xxx


  3. lipca Says:

    I'm all signed up. I'm looking forward to reading your posts!!


Post a Comment