Rhian0000
Oh, I am such a high. After a three hour employment law exam this morning, that although I think it went well completely wiped me out, I’ve had a lovely evening watching Tangled.

I have literally been laughing out loud and as I type this I have a huge grin on my face. I'm even bobbing along to the credits…. That might have something to so with the Malibu in my system. And no, I am not caring if I am going off as a saddo or a looney tunes. I loved this flick!

It's such a treat for the eyes. It has some real comedy moments, a baddy to truly despise, Disney sing-a-longs of course, a surprisingly deep hero and a really really great happily ever after for Rapunzel. You go girl!

This film is a MUST. It is such an uplifting movie. I was tweeting about it as I was watching and got some friends to join in – it was such fun! Go watch it. Now.



I need to get me a Pascal and a Maximus. Maybe a Eugene to… ;)


So pretty.... Happily Ever After it is.

Rhian
xx

  
3 Responses
  1. Ange Says:

    Don't you just love a movie that can give you "the happy" lol... that's why I always adored Disney movies... I can safely say I like at least 80% of their movies and they have A LOT of them... lol

    I actually commented this with my mom, and since she's a Disney fanatic like moi, we're watching it on the weekend together :P I'll let you know what I think then...


  2. Rhian0000 Says:

    Oh how I love that I have inspired a family Disney viewing :) Tell me what you think. I really enjoyed it obviously...

    R
    x


  3. Jodie Says:

    rhian, i love that you blogged about this movie! it does leave you with such a wonderful feeling and i love that there was so much music. who doesn't enjoy a little happily ever after! it was fun to tweet about it and i hope your niece enjoys it. actually, i'm quite sure she'll love it! ange too, for that matter. i can't wait til she sees it! i think i'm going to watch it again this weekend. i feel like cheering eugene and maximus on! :)

    jodie
    xx


Post a Comment